A New Form of Art!

Whenever I draw, most of the time, I always use pictures printed from the internet as references and inspiration and I believe that what art that's made inspired by things, such as pictures and music, is considered a form of art and it's called starange. Starange is art that's made inspired by things, such as pictures, music, quotes, and other art.

I have been doing starange for a long time and it's a stress-relieving activity, but also it's still art, yet it's inspired by things. I do starange to express my creativity and my feelings. I also makes plans to draw something inspired by something depending on my mood and how I'm feeling. For example, I drew a picture of a girl inspired by a snow cone flavor to express my creativity and that I was happy and relaxed.

Therefore, starange doesn't have to be a picture that looks exactly like the inspiration. Starange can be a drawing of a person that's inspired by soda or a painting of a still life tea set inspired by flowers; and remember, everywhere there's inspiration for making art and when you make art inspired by something, that's starange.

Comments

Popular Posts